Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Visiting Front Royal!

I took a trip to Front Royal this past Sunday to visit some of my very best friends! They were so surprised as we walked into the church service of thier newly started church! I knew they were starting a new church and I have been wanting to get up that way to visit and go to a service- and this past Sunday seemed like the perfect day!

We had a great time! The service was beautiful and then we went to lunch and back to the house for a few hours to hang out and catch up! It was great!

My heart is fuller having seen them all again! It had been too long!

Love them all! Enjoy the photos below of us haning out!

Mom & Nancy (and Gabby!)

Kara and Me!

Zach & I- his first trip to Front Royal!

Zach and "Preacher" Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment