Friday, July 31, 2009

There's plumbing in my water problem...

Oh oh my...

So some of you may know that I have been experiencing leak after leak in my house these last few weeks, some were tiny leaks and some were MAJOR leaks... and as much as I had hoped to avoid having to deal with all of this before the wedding, it looks as if I am dealing with it before the wedding...

So after a $600+ water bill from the county, a plumber and demolition team later...

I am replacing all the pipes in my house. This is NOT FUN. I DO NOT reccomend it. Especially not less than two months out from a wedding date.

So here are some photos of what the house looks like BEFORE we have the work done:

This is the dining room- they cut the walls out in front of the hot water heater- where I previously had a major leak...

This is the wall in one of the guest rooms upstairs- it backs up to a bathroom- so they had to cut the whole length of the wall out to get to the tub/shower and toilet/sink in the bathroom...


This is the back of the tub... and this is the washer hook up in the laundry room...


And the ceiling in the kitchen... oy...


And last but not least a section of the wall in the living room also had to be cut out...
I hope this nightmare is over soon- I really do! I live in a construction zone...






No comments:

Post a Comment