Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Biker Boy

So, many of you know that my husband is a pretty active guy. He loves to be outside (when he's not inside playing video games) and he loves to be on a mountain bike. Mountain Biking in iteself is a very stressful hobby... I say that becasue him mountain biking stresses me out! He loves it though, so I try to be supportive!

Zach trains on his own and then when the season begins, he takes part in many races through the Eastern Virginia Mountainbike Association or the EVMA. He currently races the sport category and he's pretty good! It is a great challenge for him and a great outlet for him athleticly. The site for the EVMA is http://www.evma.org/ this is all things mountainbiking in Eastern Virginia! From club meetings to trail maintenance to group rides, the evma has it all! Check it out if you're in the area and want to hook up for a trail ride.


Zach's bike of choice right now is the Gary Fisher HiFi
Check out Gary Fisher at: http://fisherbikes.com/



I love these shots of my husband and I love to see him in his element!

No comments:

Post a Comment