Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful this Thursday

I wanted to share my thank you note to my church family- I had them print it in our church newsletter but because this thankfulness extends beyond my church family I wanted to post it here as well...

"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sum without rain. But he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way". Anonymous
Dearest Church Family, I would like to thank you all for your concern and prayer support for me during my recent hospitalizations in April and May and now as I am in the recovery process. I am truly blessed to have the love and support of such caring friends. Zach and I would especially like to thank the Roots & Fruits Class and the Discovering the Bible Class for providing meals for us over the last few weeks. I would also like to thank my church family for all the cards, phone calls, emails and texts and for all the well wishes. it is such a blessing to be back at church with everyone as I have missed gathering with my church family. Please continue to keep me and Zach in your thoughts and prayers as I try to regain my strength and we get back to a normal routine!
In His Love,
Audrey Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment