Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Humpday Humor

So today is another humpday humor post- and I have chosen a joke that takes me back to childhood...
Since Zach and I have been talking about me getting in shape to the point that he can get me on a bike to go on a ride with him... this joke seemed fitting: Honey, I think my bike is broke!!!

I was visiting customers in their home one afternoon. While I was talking to them, their four-year-old little girl, whose name was Michelle, tugged on my pants leg and excitedly exclaimed, "I got a new bicycle. Do you want to see it?"

I said, "Sure, Michelle." So off to the backyard we went. Upon getting there, I saw a brand-new girl's bicycle. "Wow, Michelle! That's a beautiful bicycle," I complimented. "Can you ride it?"

"Yeah, I can ride it," she said, and then with a sad face she pouted, "but it's broke."

I looked at the new bicycle and couldn't see anything wrong with it, so I asked her, "What's wrong with it?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, "but every time I ride it, it falls down!"

Gotta love it! One day honey, I will get back on my bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment