Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturday Playday

So today was the first day since I've been sick that I have really done anything with a friend- and let me tell you it was a long time over-due!!!
My friend Susie came over for the afternoon-evening to hang out and have dinner and watch a movie. We had a blast.
It was a laid back visit- my favorite type and she and I did a lot of catching up!
Zach grilled some chicken on the grill for us and Susie even brought over "vermont cheddar" mac-n-cheese, she knows just how to butter Zach up! LOL! But it was delish!



We devoured our dinner and watched the funny movie "The Delima".


A good time was had by all!
I am looking forward to hanging out more and more now as I am back on the mend and getting back to living life to the fullest!
Thanks Susie for hanging out and sharing some time with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment